Ensuring a safe, clean and inviting environment is the core of our commitment to providing the highest level of hospitality.
In response to COVID-19, we implemented and continue to maintain industry-leading and scientifically driven enhanced cleaning standards to protect our guests and staff' health. The latest guidance from the world's leading health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), is incorporated into our strengthened safety and sanitising measures, which apply to all guest rooms, public, and back-of-house areas.
Our comprehensive solutions are based on industry experience and the most recent scientific recommendations, and they include hospital-grade cleansers and best practises for preventing the transmission of infections. These plans will be revised on a regular basis to reflect the most up-to-date science and technology.
Here's a quick rundown of everything we're doing to keep you safe and comfortable:
- Keeping our Distance. We've put in place social distancing measures in the hotel's public, event, and back-of-house areas.
- Sanitizer Stations Throughout. Touchless hand sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the hotel, including the public, event, and back-of-house areas.
- Enhanced and More Frequent Cleaning. Standard routine will include the use of EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants in guest rooms as well as public, event, and back-of-house spaces.
- Personal Protection Equipment Required. Face masks and gloves are needed for all hotel employees. Guests are also urged to do so.
- In-room Safety Kits Provided. Each room will be equipped with a sealed safety package containing a face mask, hand sanitizer, and disinfecting wipes upon arrival.
- Your Room is Your Room. During your stay, no hotel personnel will enter your room without your permission.
- Training and Education. Our hotel associates receive frequent training on the most recent safety and cleanliness guidelines.
We hope to be able to welcome you shortly. Thank you for your continuing confidence and support.
The safety of our valued hotel workers is the first step in keeping you safe. Our COVID-19 task team has devised a multi-pronged approach to health and wellness that emphasises cleanliness and hygiene standards, as well as frequent education and training and improved cleanliness and hygiene standards.
Our employees are prepared to deal with proven or suspected COVID-19 cases among guests and coworkers. They also know how to spot potential health hazards and are dedicated to working together to adhere to all safety and cleanliness regulations, which are outlined below.
- Trainings on proper hand washing and other safety protocols will be conducted and maintained. Guests are also encouraged to follow the standard handwashing/sanitizing recommendations of 30 seconds.
- Sneeze guards will be installed on front desks, and all employees (front desk, concierge, valets, etc.) will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE), such as masks and gloves.
- Social distance markers will be placed in all public areas (where applicable) to encourage social distancing awareness.
- COVID-19 policies and protocols will be provided to each guest upon check-in.
- Elevator capacity will be limited, as appropriate, to maintain social distances in controlled spaces.
- If a guest or employee is diagnosed with COVID-19 after leaving the hotel, all other guests and employees who were present at the time will be informed. If a guest or employee becomes unwell while staying with us, necessary isolation practises will be followed in accordance with CDC and WHO requirements, and guests and staff will be alerted.
- Each guest room will be cleaned with EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants, with extra attention devoted to all high-touch surfaces (e.g. door handles, light switches, etc.).
- Your personal space is your personal space. During your stay, no hotel personnel will enter your room without your permission. We will offer cleaned packing with refreshed amenities, such as towels and linens.
- Upon arrival, each room will include a sealed safety kit containing a face mask, hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes.
- Where mobile keys are available, guests are encouraged to utilise them. If a key card is used, all guest keys will be cleaned with UVC light treatment before being checked out.
- Bed linens and towels will be washed and cleaned in sealed laundry bags, which will be transported to and from the cleaning facility.
- EPA-approved hospital-grade disinfectants will be used throughout public areas, including.
- Elevator cabs
- Public restrooms
- Fitness center
- EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants will be used to wipe clean all high-touch public area surfaces such as handrails and door handles.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations have been put throughout the hotel in strategic locations such as the hotel entrance, front desk, meeting room landings, and elevator landings.
Restaurants & Bars
- Prior to each day's opening, we disinfect all locations with EPA-approved hospital-grade disinfectants.
- At access points, touchless hand sanitising stations will be installed.
- Tables and chairs are spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart to allow for safe distances between guests.
- We will provide no-touch table service adhering to safe social distancing guidelines.
- QR codes will be used to provide digital menus. Menus that can be used once and thrown away will also be available.
- All shared items and food and beverage areas will be sanitized after each use.
- Sustainable disposable wares will be used for no-touch in-room eating.
Meetings & Events
- All areas will be disinfected with EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants prior to the start of any meeting or event.
- Attendance will be limited to 35 square feet per person in order to provide the appropriate social separation.
- To adhere to safe social distance principles, no-touch table service will be used.
- Disposable packaging will be used for all meals and breaks whenever possible.
- Tables and chairs are at least 6 feet apart to ensure that guests are kept at a safe distance.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located at all meeting entry points.
- Safety guidelines will be posted at all meeting entryways.
- Breaks will be staggered to minimize group sizes.
- Prior to any event, safety protocol checks with meeting and event planners will be undertaken to ensure adherence to our stringent regulations.